– Selected for a TEDMED Frontline Scholarship to attend TEDMED 2017
– Paper Developing a Scale of Domains of Negative Consequences of Chronic Heroin Use published in Addictive Behaviors
– Post Redefining Treatment: Shifting Our Understanding of Our Patients’ Needs published on In-Training
– Presented a poster in Montreal at The College on Problems of Drug Dependence 2017
– Elected to AMA-MSS Region 5 Membership Chair during the AMA Annual Meeting
– Presented two posters at the CUNY Health Equity Conference.
– Paper “Ethics, Ethicists, and Professional Organizations in the Neurological Sciences” Published in the American Journal of Bioethics Neuroscience.
– Profiled on Broad Inquiry – Women in STEM blog
– Selected as a TEDMED 2017 Research Scholar.
– Presented summer project Developing Domains of Negative Consequences of Regular Heroin Use at the Medical Student Research Symposium and received an honorable mention for my presentation.