– Published How talking about the coronavirus as an enemy combatant can backfire in The Conversation.
– Selected to serve on the AMA-MSS House Coordination Committee
– Published Medical Students Do Not Owe You Their Trauma in In-Training.
– Elected to serve for a 2nd year as AMA-MSS Region 5 Legislative & Policy Chair
– Presented poster Opioid Overdose Prevention and Response Training Improves Knowledge and Attitudes Toward Opioid Overdose and Naloxone Use in First Year Medical Students at The College on Problems of Drug Dependence Virtual Conference.
– Began 1- year term as Medical Student Representative for the MSMS Board of Directors
– Successfully passed graduate school qualifying exams & progressed to candidacy status